Tips & Reminders: Audit and Interim Issues
by the Subscription Management Team
With audit and interim issues quickly approaching, the Subscription Management Team wanted to remind you of a few things:
Before Your Audited Issue:
- If you’re using our OEC tool, be sure to work on any uncoded responses so that the records will process prior to the issue. It is a good idea to keep up with this throughout the year, but especially for your audited issue.
- To have digital opens applied as requalifications, please open a Support Ticket under the ‘Platform Help – Other’ section.
- Keep an eye on your older than 3 year verification dates and demo dates. You may need to budget for new name acquisition if you have controlled names over 3 years that need to be removed entirely.
- Are all of your telemarketing files processed? If you have any last-minute files to squeeze into the issue, telemarketing or otherwise, please make a comment in the issue close ticket. This will signal for production to wait on starting the close and dupe check galley until all files are processed.
- Remember, dupe galleys are run 3 days prior to the scheduled pre-close date in the issue close ticket. Please make sure that all files processed prior to that day. If a file is loaded after the dupe galley is run, please comment in the issue close ticket requesting a new galley be run. This should be the exception though, not the rule.
General Issue Close Reminders:
- When you need to change the dates on an upcoming issue close, please open a Support Ticket under the section Fulfillment > Production Schedule.
- If you need to add customers from one brand to another within your database, these must still be treated as outside files when it comes to processing and must be done outside of an issue close ticket. Please create a Support Ticket under ‘Data Management’ for assistance.
Please reach out to your Omeda representative if you need further assistance.
More Activate Blog Posts
The key to a strong email deliverability strategy lies in consistency, continuous improvement, and most importantly—engagement. Engagement trends have a huge impact on deliverability, so fostering an environment ripe for engagement is your best bet to ensure your emails always land in recipient inboxes. Here are 4 top trends to keep in mind as you…Read More
The team drafted this blog after listening to questions that were coming in from diverse industries on how to track metrics and conversions. While there is not a singular marketing plan that fits all, there are methods for keeping track of the metrics and conversions in order to 1. Make the marketing plan stronger as…Read More
Messaging best practices are just as important to deliverability as things like engagement and list quality. To put it simply—words matter. As experts in email deliverability, we know how to craft a message that gets straight into the inbox. Here are our 4 favorite and most effective email messaging best practices that will help you…Read More