New Client Partnerships for Omeda in 2019
Last updated: July 1, 2019
Chicago, IL – The start of 2019 began as a busy year for OMEDA. Adding a variety of new brands to their portfolio, OMEDA continues to expand their client base. As the industry leader in Audience Relationship management, OMEDA boasts an end-to-end audience platform solution that organizes, governs, grows and capitalizes on first-party data. Designed to create new revenue opportunities for our clients, OMEDA’s full platform suite includes audience data governance, email marketing, lead management, fulfillment/subscription management, content metering, web personalization tools, and third-party applications all integrated with the industry’s leading marketing orchestration platform.
Covering a variety of industries, these new client partnerships have leading media brands and manage unique audiences in markets such as healthcare, automotive, construction, engineering, manufacturing, music, water and transportation infrastructure.
The additions to Omeda’s clients include:
- Babcox Media – Babcox aims to provide the automotive industry’s most compelling content and specializes in markets such as auto care, powersports, tires, performance, dealership and truck fleets. Their portfolio boasts almost 100 industry-specific print and digital properties. Areas beyond print that they specialize in include internet-based media, tradeshow guides and dailies, webinars, videos, custom content and market research.
- Becker’s Healthcare – Becker’s Healthcare is an industry leader in supplying news and analysis in the healthcare industry via print, digital and live events. Becker’s Healthcare is niche dominant and focused on the executive leadership audience within Hospitals and Health Systems, Health IT, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Clinical Leadership, Spine and Dental + Dental Service Organizations.
- Scranton Gillette Communications – SGC covers seven industries ranging from healthcare, transportation infrastructure, water infrastructure, interior lighting & design, construction equipment, music, and residential and commercial construction. They have a full portfolio of offerings for each industry, covering print and digital publishing, face-to-face events, custom web products, and more. These products and services function as communications links for each of the industries that SGC encompasses.
- Tech Briefs Media Group – Tech Briefs has a diverse set of print and electronic media resources for design engineering and original equipment manufacturing (OEM) markets. These markets span from aerospace to commercial vehicle, medical, automotive, electronics, motion design and photonics. In addition to a variety of print and digital publications, they also offer webinars, podcasts, virtual events, tech talks and more.
“We are excited to introduce this group of clients to the Omeda family and platform. Together we will help unlock the full potential of their audiences and first-party data. Every new client brings a mutually beneficial relationship, with new and exciting opportunities for both our clients and Omeda.”
Aaron Oberman, CEO of Omeda
For more information, please visit https://www.omeda.com/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquartered in downtown Chicago, Omeda is the leading audience relationship management platform built for media professionals allowing you to acquire, unify, manage, and activate your data. Omeda provides a real-time, single view of your audience through 24/7 data storage, data management, data matching, and data activation. Omeda truly is aiming to solve the MarTech Stack that most companies are trying to manage. The variety of products and services ranges from subscription fulfillment, email marketing, CDP, web behavioral, activation services, content metering, and more. Through the development of rich behavioral audience profiles, Omeda delivers deep business insights and analytics while also providing new, data driven revenue opportunities.
Photo by Benjamin Child on Unsplash
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to get our latest articles sent directly to your inbox.
What you should do now
- Schedule a Demo to see how Omeda can help your team.
- Read more Marketing Technology articles in our blog.
- If you know someone who’d enjoy this article, share it with them via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email.