A customer data platform is packaged software that combines data from all your on- and offline customer touchpoints to create a single centralized customer database, which contains real-time data on all touch points and interactions with your brand.
Deepen engagement and accelerate growth
Omeda is the CDP built on a fully managed audience management platform with native email, marketing automation & subscription management. Omeda puts data in the hands of marketers that want to deepen their connection with their audiences and drive more meaningful results.
Omeda is trusted by the world’s top brands
Sick of wrangling customer data from multiple different databases?
Omeda automatically integrates customer data from every on- and offline touchpoint you use to engage your customers — social media, display and banner ads, email, events, and subscriptions.
Data is cleaned and standardized to ensure that your customer profiles accurately reflect your audience.
Then it’s added to your audience database in real time, giving you the most accurate, current view of each customer across all channels. You get one unified profile for each of your customers — and a single source of truth for your whole team.
- Increase revenue and ROI by converting unknown visitors to known visitors, driving new name efforts, and re-engaging lost users.
- Get a single view of each customer and minimize data loss with identity resolution and real-time profile updates.
- Spend less time collecting data, and spend more time using it to engage your customers.
Convert unknown visitors into known profiles with sophisticated website tracking
Generate more first-party data from each visitor with personalized modals, pop-ups, and inline targeted messaging.
Olytics records URL, category, and tag information from each interaction, then automatically adds it to existing customer profiles in your CDP.
Customers are then added/removed from campaigns in real time based on the campaign’s underlying segmentation.
- Stay on top of your customers’ changing demographics and habits with real-time profile updates.
- Create dynamic, actionable, and multi-dimensional segments based on website activity and profile elements — and automatically add or remove customers that no longer meet campaign criteria.
- Demystify the customer journey and focus your marketing efforts in the right places with customizable reports.
Reach each customer in the right place, with the right message, at the right time
With Omeda’s native email and marketing automation tools, you can create personalized, multi-channel campaigns that respond to the individual needs of each customer.
Reach them on email and on-site messaging, as well as social platforms (FB/IG), display (GAM), and programmatic ads (AdRoll) — and use our Odyssey Marketing Automation canvas to adjust timing, messaging and filters for each campaign.
Use your customer data to strengthen external outreach via integrations with Marketo, Eloqua, AdRoll, Facebook and Google Ad Managers and more.
- Deliver individualized experiences at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Maximize marketing velocity and ROI.
- Understand how customers move in and out of different lifecycle stages, and evaluate the effectiveness of each personalized message.
Want to see how Omeda's
Customer Data Platform works?
Schedule a demo to see how we outperform the competition.
"We love the fact that our multi-pub database is easy to query on many different levels. The Customer Search option is easy and displays all the necessary information broken down by publication and demos. The Odyssey is a wonderful function to promote our products."
"Omeda has some of the best customer service and resources around. Throughout our entire transition over to the Omeda platform, our reps were with us every step of the way. They have been invaluable in helping us get us up and running and have gone above and beyond whenever an issue has arisen."
"Omeda has built a powerful marketing program that is driven by your own database, creating an almost seamless workflow and relationship management system. It really gives you the opportunity to create process efficiencies and optimize your investment by maximizing your usage of marketing tools."
Customer Data Platform FAQs
What is a customer data platform?
Why should I use a customer data platform software?
Customers expect companies to tailor content, offers and promotions to their specific needs.
But when customer data is spread across many softwares, companies don’t have the information they need to personalize their campaigns to each customer’s preferences.
CDPs collect customer data from every source (print, website, events, mobile, etc.) and store it in one central database for all teams to use. This way, everyone in the business gets a single view of each customer — and they can create winning customer experiences for each one.
Which features to look for in the best job management software?
The most important features for your customer data platform depend on the size and scope of your organization, but there are a few features that every company will need:
- Unified profiles and identity resolution
- Real time data sharing and profile updates
- Website behavioral tracking and segmentation
- Lifecycle orchestration and personalization
- Modeling and analytics
What makes Omeda special?
Omeda is the only CDP built on a fully managed audience management platform with native email, marketing automation and subscription management capabilities. This helps marketers harness their data to improve customer experiences and drive more meaningful results.