Audience development teams save time finding and activating customer data with Omeda
With the phaseout of third-party cookies, and tighter privacy regulations, it’s harder than ever to find actionable customer data. What data you do get is often disorganized, siloed and unusable.
If you can’t keep track of your data, you can’t act on it. That’s where Omeda comes in. With Omeda, you can create a single, 360-degree view of each customer — and make that data accessible across your whole organization.
Omeda goes beyond the basic demographic data so you know what communications, offers and advertisements to give your audience at any given moment.
Want to see Omeda in action?
Get a customized demo of how Omeda can help your business.
Get the most complete, current view of your audience
- Collect customer data from every touchpoint — from events and email to print — then store it in one central database. This gives you the most current, complete picture of each customer’s interactions with your company.
- Turn unknown website visitors into known audience members via website analytics tracking, form submissions, metering and other first-party data capture mechanisms.
- Automated identity resolution and deduping processes ensure your customer profiles are always clean, accurate and usable.
Deliver personalized customer experiences at scale
- Generate detailed behavioral data on your entire website audience via Olytics, Omeda’s website analytics solution.
- Go beyond basic contact data: Create richer customer profiles that include all product engagements and purchase history, and behavioral data like video views and page clicks.
- Tailor messages to every customer’s individual behaviors and preferences with Omeda’s native email and marketing automation tools.
Simplify your workflow by connecting your tech stack to Omeda
- Omeda’s unified database helps teams streamline their workflows. Shift your focus away from data maintenance and toward audience engagement.
- Minimize the need for third-party systems. Make your data more actionable and relevant — without incurring excessive costs.
- Pinpoint your best referral sources and identify success levers with our industry-leading reporting and analytics suite.
Want to see Omeda in action?
Get a customized demonstration of how Omeda can help your business.
If you’re looking to grow your audience, a strong top-of-funnel marketing strategy is critical. Potential customers at the top of your funnel need to understand what you offer before you…
Customer lifetime value (CLV) measures the total amount of revenue a company can expect to earn from a single customer over time. This can account for product purchases as well as …
CDP v. DMP v. CRM: These are all powerful tools for managing customer data for various marketing purposes. But if you’re just starting to evaluate your data management options, it can…