Omeda introduces olytics
Last updated: October 7, 2015
Your 360 degree view of each customer just got bigger!
Just imagine the possibilities for engaging and attracting customers when you can track their activity on your website and instantaneously add this activity to each individual customer record. Your ability to monetize inbound traffic has now grown exponentially. The combination of web activity and the stored demographic or geographic information for each customer allows you to target each visitor with content and advertising geared to their interests.
What is olytics?
- A web analytics service that tracks user activity on your website, similar to Google Analytics or Adobe Marketing Cloud/Omniture.
- A small snippet of code is added to each of your web pages.
- This code snippet creates a cookie on the browser for each user.
- Omeda then captures important information about visits for both your known customers as well as any Anonymous visitors!
- The code snippet on each web page allows for a customized “category” and “tag” that can be implemented via meta tags or customized for each page using your standard taxonomy.
- Tracking information is sent realtime to your database.
Web activity + interest groupings + demographic history = active and engaged customers
That is olytics!
Want to learn how to get started?
Contact your Account Manager today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to get our latest articles sent directly to your inbox.
What you should do now
- Schedule a Demo to see how Omeda can help your team.
- Read more Marketing Technology articles in our blog.
- If you know someone who’d enjoy this article, share it with them via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email.