Omeda’s Client Partnerships Expansion
Last updated: October 30, 2018
Chicago, IL – Over the last six months, OMEDA has sizably expanded their client base adding multiple companies to their portfolio. As the leader in Audience Relationship Management, Omeda offers their partners an end-to-end audience platform solution that organizes, governs and capitalizes on first party audience data designed to generate new sources of revenue. Each client is uniquely utilizing Omeda’s full suite of offerings including audience data management, email marketing, fulfillment/subscription management, and CDP solutions.
The expanded client roster stretches across various media brands with audiences interested in a wide variety of industries that includes packaging, hotel management, science and medicine, construction, supply chain operations, and community news.
The additions to Omeda’s clients are:
Streamline your tech stack: Boost efficiency, unify data & retain talent! Get expert tips now:
- PMMI Media Group – PMMI focuses on topics for processing and packaging professionals, touching on everything point throughout the supply chain. The company houses six media brands – Packaging World, Automation World, Healthcare Packaging, Contract Packaging, OEM, and ProFood World. Beyond Media, PMMI also organizes the Automation Conference & Expo in Chicago every year.
- Louisiana Business Inc. – Located in Baton Rouge, LBI provides a vast assortment of content to the city residents on a variety of topics. The publications LBI produces include Greater Baton Rouge Business Report, 225 magazine, inRegister, Daily Report, 225 Dine, and Best of 225 This Week. Beyond these, the company also delivers an array of special publications to the community.
- Meister Media Worldwide – Meister Media is a leader in global agriculture, spanning more than 150 countries. They specialize in agribusiness, cotton, and horticulture and serve to provide industry knowledge through various marketing and media outlets such as magazines, events, newsletters, and data products.
- ICD Publications – ICD Publications is the backbone behind the publishing of HomeWorld Business, Gourmet Insider, Hotel Business and Inspire Design. Their magazines span across industries from housewares industry knowledge to gourmet store customer insights as well as hotel design and operations.
- Future Science Group – Headquartered in London, FSG is publishing company that focuses on two main subjects: Future Science and Future Medicine. They specialize in breakthrough medical, biotechnological and scientific research. Beyond being industry knowledge leaders, FSG also serves as a medium for connecting industry professionals with one another.
- Benjamin Media Inc – BMI began in 1992 with the magazine Trenchless Technology as the voice for the trenchless construction market. From there, the company has expanded drastically, currently having eight trade magazines that span across markets from construction to water infrastructure.
- SupplyChainBrain – SupplyChainBrain is the leading supply chain management information resource. They aim to aid high-level executives with managing and succeeding in supply chain operations through identifying emerging trends, providing strategies and best practices, and offering forward-thinking ideas, solutions and innovations.
“We are thrilled to bring these new clients into the Omeda family. We are excited to help them grow and monetize their audience through our industry leading audience management platform,” said Aaron Oberman, CEO of Omeda.
For more information, please visit https://www.omeda.com/ or contact us at 847-564-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquartered in downtown Chicago, Omeda is the leading audience relationship management platform built for media professionals allowing you to acquire, unify, manage, and activate your data. Omeda provides a real-time, single view of your audience through 24/7 data storage, data management, data matching, and data activation. Omeda provides subscription fulfillment, email marketing, CDP web behavioral and activation services. Through the development of rich behavioral audience profiles, Omeda delivers deep business insights and analytics while also providing new, data driven, revenue opportunities.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to get our latest articles sent directly to your inbox.